My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Days 1-5 RUN

So i'll start by saying i took a pic a day so far of myself after running so i can prove maybe more to myself then anyone else that i'm trying to be accountable. Kat said in the comments how she hates running. And while i can surely understand b/c i didn't always use to be a fan of it myself. I have to tell you that the benefits far out way my hate. Along with helping my derby endurance and speed it also melts the love handles away... just saying! :O) so enjoy my sweat photos... or just look away.


Day 1
I ran 1 mile walked 1/2 a mile ran 1 mile then walked 1/2 a mile my time was 32 minutes! Better then i thought it would be for a total of 3 miles.



Day 2
I ran/walked a total of 3.1 miles ish... it was in the middle of the day so it was hot. i forgot to put sunblock on so that made me sad (LOL) and i was running/walking with a backpack on b/c i went to pick my car up at the shop. SO i don't know how much of it i ran and how much i walked and my time was terrible but o'well at least i did it. 42 minutes.






Day 3
I just straight up ran 2 miles and walked 1/4 of a mile time 24 minutes. It was still nice this point in the day meaning no rain & no wind.


Day 4
I ran 2 miles and walked 1/4 a mile same as day 3 except it was lightly raining and super windy BUT these events made the run cooler which was nice. My time was 22 minutes! 2 minutes better then the day before woohoo.



Day 5

I ran 2 miles today and walked about 1/4 of a mile just like yesterday. it took me 22 minutes just like yesterday. I surely thought i would me much slower today. Also side note... i'm really feeling it in my booty. LOL


Well i hope i can keep this mess up! Enjoy watching me try!





3 comments:

GothBarbie said...

Good Job Sis! No wonder you're in shape! That's probably what I look like after Kickboxing class - but I'll never post it for the world to see! You're brave! ha ha! Thanks for sharing your pain! And your gain!

Katapaluza said...

Haha, I GUESS I can try running. But I could walk for miles instead..now go take a shower lol XD

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Thanks Ladies! And Kat LOL believe me a shower never felt so good! :O)

 

fentanyl