My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, August 15, 2011

I'll make it fast

Update on things and such:

Dan's Grandma Sally is no longer with us living folks. She passed last night. From what i hear it was peaceful and pain free. Which if you are going i suppose is the best way to go. She really was a very kind & giving woman. I found a really cute note she wrote to Dan & I on one of our trips to the beach house. Now the question is would him seeing this note make him happy or sad... or both but in a good way? It was a really nice note and totally her, how she was. Well i have a little time to decide 14 hours or so... b/c i will be flying out tomorrow really REALLY early to NC. It should be a time. (and yes i meant to just put a time.)

My Grandmother seems to be doing well. She is 91 in a week... and still fighting anyone who will listen. She is in a nursing home.

Me... i have been cleaning around the apartment and purging like it's my job. which i guess it kind of is since i live there and what not. So maybe it will put a little smile on Honey Heads face upon his return. i didn't get everything done i wanted to. BUT that's how life is.

I am not looking forward to the 6+ hours of travel time tomorrow. BUT i am looking forward to seeing Honey Head i miss him. BUT i am not looking forward to the sadness that will ensue. Yuck.

well have a great week. Upon my return hopefully i will have better things to write about.

No comments:

 

fentanyl