My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

You BETTER work....

So my job gets better with everyday (so it's only been 2 days)! Today they gave me the staples CC and told me to go buy whatever i needed!! SWEET!!! But don't think i went crazy or anything! come to think of it i really should have bought the mouse that was 10$ more but i got the 15$ one. I love office stuff!!!

Plus i'm pretty sure i'll be going away on a training trip! Don't know when but it will be sort of neat....right? I started reading a hilarious book my sister loaned me.....so damn funny! I almost did not want to return from lunch b/c it was so funny. However i am reading out of line....o'well! My sister loves glitter.....but she does really neat stuff with it!!

We witnessed one of the laziest acts of this life! these fat but not so fat they can't walk young ladies (they are not very lady like) were riding the electric carts around wally world b/c they were tooo lazy to walk!!! the shame of it all!! i would be so ashamed!!!

I bought a pink sweater today....you know why? i'll tell you why b/c i could not buy another gray, black, red, or cream one!!! or dark blue!!! so i bought the pink one!! yeah i did it what are you going to do about it? hahahaaa AND finally i resisted the urge to buy yet another Guess purse for that i should buy myself a Guess purse....hahahaaaa right?

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

did you forget to mention that the young "ladies" were ghetto girls- charging down the aisles and you better watch out or you WILL get run over?

you must be reading about bastards and their star signs! it is the BEST book!

 

fentanyl