My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

BUY BUY BUY

I've been on a buying binge lately but on the plus plus side most everything i have bought has been either on sale or on super super sale. But lets start with a buy that i didn't think would be good. I bought a duvet cover for $69.99+.06% tax, now i spent it b/c for 2 1/2 years i've wanted a duvet cover and i finally said F' it i'll spend the egregious amount of money. Then almost 2 weeks later i'm in the store and i see the duvet cover is on sale for $48 +.06%tax!! what so i get my $20+ back. THEN i'm in the store yesterday (yeah during the ice storm) and the duvet cover is on sale yet AGAIN....so all and all i will end up getting it for half price!! How awesome is that DEAL!!! AWESOME AWESOME!!
I also got 3 pairs of work pants for $65.00 when normally these pants cost $60 a peice! I got a hoodie for $3! I got a long sleve hooded shirt that is normally priced at $26 for $2.97!! I got 2 17oz mugs for $3.98! They are normally priced at $10.99! Shopping is so much more fun when you get a good bargin!
And my definition of buyers remorse is totally about not buying something you should have!! because if i don't like something i bought i just take it back and if i can't take it back i don't have remorse about it b/c i most likely didn't buy it!

I know this has become the what have I spent money on today blog but your just jealous b/c you don't have bada$$ shopping skill like the ladies in my blood line!

2 comments:

quietly going mad... said...

You do have mad skills! I love Target!

gothbarbie said...

want what you want
when you want it!


i wish i was shopping RIGHT now!!!!

whenever i am NOT shopping i feel like i am missing the GOOD BARGAINS there are sales going on without me right as you read this!

SURELY there is something pink and sparkly and amazing for a really good price right now
and some undeserving schlub is going to scoop it up before i get there!

it is moments like this that i realize retail is truely the job for me-

 

fentanyl