My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Work where you work

I love the fact that at my new job (so far) i actually work!! WHAT?! i know crazy right. how crazy is a place where they hire you and you actually work! BUT I LOVE IT!! GIVE ME IT ALL!!!! and the other fun thing is going through the time period where you correct everything the last person who tried to do the job screwed up. AND man did the lady who did this job last screw up alot! Not to say i am perfect (but i am) but it's interesting to have an outside perspective.

http://www.amazon.com/How-Spot-stard-Star-Sign/dp/184018860X/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202426634&sr=1-11 This is the awesome book i have been reading. well i am done reading it now. Its called HOW TO SPOT A BASTARD BY HIS STAR SIGN! (thank you sister!) i will now post one of my favorite passages from the book.

"(Advice: If, even after reading this chapter, you will want to experience what it feels like to have a relationship with a Scorpio bastard, find a busy freeway and throw yourself under a large truck. It will feel just like dating a Scorpio bastard but will be comparatively much less painful.)"

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

did you take the awesome quiz in the back?

that book convinced me NOT to want to date a cancer boy!

 

fentanyl