My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm not only the president...

I got a mug cozy and YOU DIDN'T HAHAHAHAA!!! I'm sorry i just had to brag about that! There was much happiness this weekend! My mom got her new bed (and the crowd goes wild!!) and I spent a very lazy day with her afterwards! I went SHOPPING again! But with so many bargins out there how could i resist? I fell in love with a sweater and a dress but decided not to get them so that means i might be going back to the mall next weekend to see if they are any cheaper.....hahahaa buyers remorse!

My Honey Sweet Pie is returning tonite!! That makes me very happy! While i was shopping with Katie i kept telling her how good she smelled beacuse she did.....and also b/c i missed having someone good to smell. I know maybe i sound crazy but my honey always smells so good and its nice to cuddle and huddle and smell the nice smell of the one you love. SO i've been going through withdraw!

TO answer your question dear sister i did take the quizs in the back of the book and found that i am destined to be with not a one Bastard!! i was not a good match for any of them!!

2 comments:

gothbarbie said...

i believe the true definition of "buyers remorse" is buying things and regretting it -

but in our family one never regrets the thing we HAVE bought, just the things we DIDNT BUY!!!!

mom usually smells good, shes got LOTS of avon! why don't you hang around her if you miss pretty smells?
i know you DID hang out with her, i'm just sayin-

hope dan comes home with big bucks.

i can't wait to get my tax return!
SHOPPING!!!!

quietly going mad... said...

yeah you got a mug cozy did you use it yet? thank you for saying I smell nice, I try. And i definitely think that you should go back and buy the dress AND the sweater

 

fentanyl