My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Seafood, shopping, & everything else

So I got a job!! (that would be the seafood part) I'm super happy that i got a job so fast, however i was just a little bummed that i have to start work so soon....however once i get my fat pay check all the bummed feelings will leave!! hahahaaaa

You know what i did the second after i got the job? Come on you know......I went SHOPPING!!! I mean who could resist? My poor bank account! But my closet is not so empty anymore....ok so it never really was that empty who am i kidding! But i found so much cute stuff to wear to work and it can also double as normal clothes! (this would be the shopping part)

Now onto everything else! So i moved....from NC to PA. Yeah back to the land of yankees which honestly i am a big old YANKEE right down to the need to speed through life!! I craved the yankee life while in the south....for example....while in line at a store and the cashier is taking her sweet time to ring people up and tell each person her life story!! mean while the line is growing to epic proportions but her co-worker is to busy talking to his baby mama to help ring people up (is it ring people up or out?)!! Then i longed for the cold but oh so quick cashiers of the land of yankees. I also like how most of the time in the North if your married you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend on the side while your sppouse knows about it and has got their own on the side meanwhile you still say your married eventhough your girlfriend on the side is prego with your second kid!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I also like not sitting at home all the time!! Down south while i had ONE cool friend.....that was all i had! but it wasn't just that i had one friend it was also that i worked 7 days a week!! Now i can work 5 days a week.....and still have money left over to SHOP!! Although i will miss the outlets i will not miss the one floor malls! HA 3 floor mall here i come!!!

I AM A YANKEE 4 LIFE!!!!

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

MY SISTER IS A SNEAK!

does anyone know how many times i asked her if she loved living in NC and if she would move back to PA anytime!
how evasive and noncommital she has been!

then she shows up on our doorstep with a new story!
"I LOVE LIVING IN THE NORTH"
who knew!?
no one cuz she didn't tell!

congrats on the job-
hope you dont smell like seafood all the time!

and congrats on the shopping!

 

fentanyl