My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, July 8, 2011

You are being consulted…

The last 2 days at work… I was being consulted. While it was both very helpful & useful, it was very taxing on the old brain. So I basically did nothing when I got home in night except read my star wars books. By a CRAZY turn in the universe I somehow managed to get the 1st & 2nd book in a 3 book star wars series at different times at different used book sales! Awesome right! I say so. See… there are like a bajillion star wars books and I don’t much like buying new books for full price. So I use book sale shop with the best of them. And when I’m at a used book sale if I see a star wars book I buy it. So there is no order or method to my madness. But the universe gave me a method. PLUS I don’t actually pay attention to order of books… how I managed to read these in order is another small miracle… does this mean we should all play the lotto? Or that suddenly money will come falling from the sky? I’m unsure… I just know it means I have a little book luck. I’ll take it.

Ok so blogger took my blogs away I follow… so I re-followed some of them… then all of them re-appeared. What the freak is that about? I think blogger is a testy old man. Just saying.
SO this photo is of (from left to right) my sis!, me, and LUCKY!! It’s from when we went to see America’s next Drag superstar! Or rather a group of them from RuPaul’s Drag race may the best woman win! AND Carmen Carrera touched my hand and looked at me!!! SHE is so pretty! SHE is way prettier then I ever could be and I have all the legit parts for the gender! Amazing… Some Drag queens are amazing with what they can do.

I guess I really didn’t talk about the drag queen watching experience. Well it was packed. They started way later then they said they would (later then even derby time which is late!). The club allowed smoking I think b/c it’s a members only club so they can get away with it. Which is gross! So we had this little troll of a girl smoking behind us who was trying to worm her way in front of us… sorry trollzilla I was here 1st so you can try somewhere else! Then we had these to dip sticks in front of us fake smoking… NOW I wouldn’t know what fake smoking is or who is doing it. BUT Lucky is a former smoker and she was like “LOOK she isn’t even inhaling… so she is doing it to just make her look like she is smoking…” which made ME want to rip the thing out of her mouth and shove it in her eye socket. I have violent tendencies… maybe I should get that checked out.

But the drag queens from RuPaul’s show were amazing. The Drag queens from the actually place… were a little scary. Their 1st outfits looked like bed sheets trying to be dresses… it was kind of sad. BUT they said my favorite line “Don’t just holler! Give a Bitch a dollar!” LOL love it. Awesome stuff!

OK now you go have a wonderful Friday! Eat something yummy & don’t have any violent outburst… I have enough for us all.

1 comment:

Katapaluza said...

Sounds like an awesome time! Blogger is a testy old man, it never excepts my password the first time around, only the second or third. And I know it isn't me, cause I typed it somewhere else and copy pasted :D

 

fentanyl