My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Worn out, sleepy - party of ME

I am so worn out and tired lately i'm really worried! This time last year i was working out everyday in the AM feeling great! Ready for what the day had to bring. Now i'm so tired all the time i barely get up in time for work most days (but fear not i do). I would take a day of napping on and off over going for a nice long run any day... it's actually really starting to piss me off something major!

Which leads to the conclusion that i bet i should go to the stupid dr. DAMN! DOUBLE TRIPLE DAMN!! I hate the dr. UGH. and i basically only have 10% faith that they will find something to treat me with... maybe i'll wait another week... (lol)

Update on the Gram BS... she is recovering... but lots of other crazy stuff happened and basically it all = the hospital she is in equates to a clown hospital. at least i think that. it's pretty insane. But like i have stated before... it is what it is.

I should have a super fun exciting post coming soon! I am super excited to share it!

We lost our game on Saturday. Womp Womp. You know what didn't help? Me feeling worn out and tired before the thing even started! UGH! i really should figure this crap out. I guess i could start by taking a vitamin (yuck). Then maybe go to the dr. if that doesn't help? i don't know. I know that right this instant i'm already trying to talk myself out of practice tonight and i don't like that! I HATE THAT!

Back to the game... it was sad. we only had 6 of our 12 players. We had 4 alts playing with us. But it would have been nice to have more of our team. We will get them next year! i hope! LOL on the plus side we get 1st pick in the draft... if we can get rid of some of the players we have... who don't show up ever... ever.... EVER. Losers! make me mad. anyways. the game was pathetic for me at least b/c i felt like i was going to die the whole time which NEVER HAPPENS TO ME!! I was so tired and useless. again i really need to figure my crap out!

Ok i'm ending this whine session (man i am whinny today). Have a Monday filled Monday!

3 comments:

GothBarbie said...

hope you get your energy back! SOON! And don't go to that clown hospital for help!

Katapaluza said...

Win the next game! FOR SURE! And I know nothing about medicalness. I'm always sick, cause doctors can't help me XD.

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

GothBarbie (sis) - thanks!
Kat - Thank you! Yeah doctors stink! LOL

 

fentanyl