My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sally

An angel in the body of a mortal
Can’t everyone see
An angel in the body of a human
Is what you’ll always be to me
Like no other I had met
So kind, caring, and filled with love
Like no other always unique
A big heart & soul sent from above
The time is going much to fast
A giant empty space will be there
The time is such a precious thing
A hole, A void it seems unfair.

(nope this isn't about MY Gram. It's about my honey heads Grandma. a Grandma that makes you realize what those TV shows and movies always go on about in regard to Grandmas being so neat. I'll repeat what i said on FB F You CANCER. She is still with us and with all my hope inside i will keep praying that she will turn things around yet. Life is such a crap shoot.)

2 comments:

Katapaluza said...

I'll keep her in my thoughts!

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Thank you! Hope you have having an enjoyable summer :O)

 

fentanyl