My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

One photo post so far...

I present to you Run(walk)-A-Muck 2011:
The cast- Santa, the Easter Bunny (me), the Tooth Fariy, & the little girl that believes in them all!!





The start




Mud pit!


Wall of fun...The head came off for a bit so i wouldn't die! I wanted to be hard core... but it was too hard. LOL


Close to the finish!The camera was a little muddy at that point... i think my friend might have a better one.

3 comments:

Katapaluza said...

Hilarious! Love the pics!

DiscoveringMyBeliefs said...

Cool pictures! That looks like a lot of fun.

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Katapaluza - Thanks :O) It was lots of fun!!

DiscoveringMyBeliefs - Thanks to you as well! for visiting my blog and your comment!

 

fentanyl