My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A MOUNTAIN you say...






So some exciting things... some bad things.. and here we are at Tuesday.

Exciting: Finally got my happy fun wedding tattoo! The HUSBAND is getting his tonight! He designed it and my awesome derby sister Wiggy Smalls (Carole in real life) inked it! She did an amazing job on mine so i can't wait to see it on the husband!! Fun fun fun!

More exciting: My friends and I got together last night to plan our backpacking trip. Super exciting. We crack ourselves up endlessly so being in the woods for 2 days should garner an endless supply of funny. Along with you know exercise and experiencing the outdoors!

Bad things: start with the worse get it out of the way... a 9 year old girl who was a week away from her 10th birthday was murdered in my home town! NOT only that but she was a daughter of a girl i was friends with in middle school (she didn't end up going to my high school). SO DAMN SAD! They suspect and have in custody a neighbor who is either a 25 year old man or a 40 year old man (conflicting reports on age) either way... an adult... no REASON to be messing with a child. SHAMEFUL!

Another Bad thing: No where near the same level as above... This local radio station is having a contest to give away a boob job. That's all fine and good BUT my problem is with their promo of the contest. you hear a guy say "I like them small... i'm not a big boob guy." then the announcer says "LYING... ladies that's a big lie." or something like that... and they go on to say how TERRIBLE it is to have B cups or little boobs... how AWFUL a ladies life is if she has smaller boobs... WOW. Thank goodness i don't buy into THAT SHIT or this would have pushed me into a downward hate spiral. Boobs of any size are great. I know some girls hate their small ones and MORE girls hate their big ones. I am content with my little girls. They serve their purpose and i don't appreciate a radio station trying to convince me that i'm unattractive solely based on the size of my boobs. GROW UP! They maybe be able to trick i'm sure hundreds of girls to send boob shots in that they can use for years to come... but it's not gonna work on this girl. Too bad you can't make no one apply for that contest b/c there has to be a better way to get girls to apply then to shove their self esteem into the ground and stomp on it!

Final bad thing: It is a bad season right now for Grandmas... so love yours and hold her close if you got one you hold dear.

I'll end with something good... you know... Mothers day was great! We got my mom to clean (i know that sounds bad) and we took her to dinner! And she almost used her magical ninja mom skills to find my tattoo. But i don't think she ended up finding it. Also she has lost 16 lbs! i am so proud of her! She is really sticking to her diet! GO MOM!!


You see the AWESOME HIPPO costume... outfit... how can i properly glorify it? LOL isn't it amazing? i believe it is. sure it's 300$ but i hope someday it will be mine... even if it's giant and would take up a bunch of room... the husband says he might leave me... damn.






Have a pink HIPPO filled rest of the week!!

2 comments:

HOURGLASSGIRL said...

Oh my gosh, that is horrible about the little girl. Heartbreaking!

I agree with you reference the radio station. I have always had a large rack but even when I was in great shape, I didn't have men lining up because of them. The disc jockey is the liar. We have a station that gives away boob jobs for Christmas. I think should be happy with what they have and it's a shame that people like these disc jockeys do stuff like this.

However, I would like to tell the disc jockey's that the whole size doesn't matter for males is a lie :)

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

LOL that is a great one! I should call in and say that! Yes be happy with what you got b/c no one's grass is greener!

yeah thankfully they have caught the guy and he awaits trial. So very sad when things like this happen.

 

fentanyl