My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, March 7, 2011

As the skate wheels turn...

Work has been blah as i'm trying to find motivation to figure out the puzzle that is my new position at work... Oy to that.

BUT personal non work life has been good. I made honey heads b-day super awesome and fun. I know he loved everything b/c he said so. LOL we still have too much cake in the house for my liking so i'm going to need to trick others into eating it... hmmmm...

I got lots of fun cheap things at the outlets! I love that... now i want to go back and find more cheap things... good luck to that. We finally got our photos from the wedding photographer... Oy what a test that has been! All she had to do was tell the truth... that is all. A good business practice would be honesty. But maybe that's just my opinion. She did an ok job... i know that some of it is our fault b/c we really had no idea what pictures we wanted where... but what can you do.

The honey head keeps saying "NEXT TIME." and i go ummm "next time?" as far as i know you get married to someone once... and please dear God going through that once is all i ever want! Planning and executing a wedding is like cutting a finger off and getting it re attached... yes that much fun.

We are supposedly getting closer to a bank track game... i'm excited nervous and all the things i am for a flat track game x 100. The bank track is fun but scary... at least with the flat ground you know where you going down... or into the wall... with the bank track your not so sure where your going... and the thought of falling on your butt leads to scary visions. BUT as always i will enjoy it and take on the new challenge... i think... i hope...

What else what else... i guess that's all for now. have a swell Monday. (yeah i know...)

No comments:

 

fentanyl