My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, February 25, 2011

People say TGIF i say AMEN

This week has been crawling by and sort of giving me the finger i think. Not to say there wasn't fun things (lots in fact AFTER WORK) b/c i'm mostly talking about the time spent at work. SO i am over the moon excited that it's Friday! no matter the weather! Thank you for Friday.

My game on saturday was super fun! even if our team lost i had lots of fun and that is why i love roller derby so very much. Not to mention the great friendships i have made and am still making. Derby people for the most part are fun it's when they start letting the typical everyday drama invade their minds. Let it fall to the side and just have FUN. That's what i say.

Lots of things are changing around me... and to that i say bring on the good, the happy and more of the happy! Leave the troubles behind (and kick em once for me). 2011 is going to be a good year if i have to beat it into submission (which i'm willing to do).

If you can't tell... i'm bored and i can't wait for work to be over today. I have a great weekend ahead and a foot. yeah i'm corny... get over it.

Thanks for reading. GO get some happy.

4 comments:

Katapaluza said...

I think fridays just make me scream. Because it's YAY WEEKEND but also CRAP now I have to do everything I didn't during the week..and usually that finally gets done at 8 on sunday night...maybe thats just me.

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

LOL nope not just you... sunday night is usually the rush around for me as well! Wash, dishes, food crap we need food to like eat and junk!!

HOURGLASSGIRL said...

You are in a roller derby club? I love that and have always wanted to do that. However, I'm fat now and almost 43, not a good time to break things.

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Yeah Roller Derby is the BEST! and please my favorite player on my league is 41 and started out around 260 or so lbs. She is down to 220! and she is AWESOME! The big girls are the best b/c they got lots to use against you!

 

fentanyl