My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Two in the bag none in the hand

I have been training two new people at work and i guess as with anyone new it's sure is a tough learning curve! And it feels more like i have no one to help rather then two new people. Like i get negative work done. lets say normally i would get +1000 things done in my day now i feel like i get -800 things done. and like i'm, ME personally getting more stupid with time. Training = Draining

In other news i hope to finally be healthy once again so i can get back into roller derby full force and get my rear in better gear! Being with a cold or flu off and on for the past few weeks seems like it's been forever! i just want to be normal again!! or not sick... i never was normal was i...

In other other news i also want to go snowboarding LOTS before the season ends... which seems like it's going to end so soon. All those people wishing for spring are really putting a crimp in my style! Bastards.

i guess i'll end this by saying weekend... where are you?

No comments:

 

fentanyl