My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No more BOOM

Well remember the 2 people i was training... well it wasn't my imagination that the one was incapable of learning and she quit. BUT she made sure to try to blame a few people instead of just admitting defeat. What a total well you can just put your own word in!

No snowboarding thus far it's been too warm or i have been too busy. UGH. and since i refuse to go to Camelback the husband (i can say that now) is being all "well we need to rent a room and stay the night..." yeah b/c i need to spend an extra 25-50$ like i need a hole in my face.

DERBY is in full swing so far so GREAT! the sick i think has officially left this building. Phew i was getting a bit pissy. I have a game i'm super excited about this weekend! I have just a few things to work out to make it even more exciting and super awesome!

Industry Card Day was nice. The HUSBAND got me a gift card and then was totally great that i spent the night with Derby instead of him. LOL so we went out tuesday night and i got some really yummy chicken parm! YUM!!

Well i'm out have a super great happy yummy fluffy pillow time Wednesday (b/c i hate saying hump day oops i just said it. damn.)!

2 comments:

Bryony Bell said...

Sorry, I'm a new reader. Can you maybe add a following button to your blog so I can follow it?

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

there is a follow button to the top left of the blog... I hope that helps. and Thank you for reading.

 

fentanyl