My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, March 25, 2011

I might explode...

So Saturday we have our first open to the public bank track game ish... it's not an official GAME. but it's enough Game to make me a ball of nerves! Eppppp. I don't know what position i'll be playing and i think both teams are pretty well matched so it's any ones game. I am ready to explode from all the nerves.

It will be super awesome and lots of fun as all things derby usually are. (other then the BS drama people create) I just get so worked up before a game. Thankfully this one is earlier then normal so i wont be withering away all day about it. I didn't win league Tums Junkie for nothing.

In other news... I go back to the dentist Monday to most likely get 1.5 million cavities filled. which = making a nice down payment on a car for the dentist. But i will finally be able to get it over with! Oh i forgot to mention how the dentist asked if i would be getting gas at my next appointment last time. And i laughed and said "most likely." and she said "But you did so well this time." HELLO did you miss the part where i got the gas and that's how i "did so well?" LOL poor naive dentist... i don't think you want bleedy bloody nubs where your fingers use to be b/c you didn't give me gas and i bit down on your hands. Just saying.

Work is you know... work. Honey head is cute as usual. And everyone else is just as crazy as me if not more so... so all in all things are going well.

Have a swashbuckling weekend.

No comments:

 

fentanyl