My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wow 3 post in one day...

Look i'm making a real effort to post more on this here blog. So look at this three posts in one day. wow.

I could talk about the Derby game this past weekend... we lost by 5 points. And while i could sit here and say we were robbed... i'd rather spend my time telling you how much fun i had. How i really do skate with a group of wonderful people. Sure we all have our flaws and we do and say crazy crap from time to time but like any dysfunctional family we have a great time together and that's what matters! My derby family is awesome and i can't wait for another year of AWESOME! (Can you believe it's been a year since i joined Derby?! I can't!!)

This week is Thanksgiving and i am looking forward to my family gathering. My aunt makes a good meal and has a big fuzzy heart. I can't wait to spend time with my mom and sister! i don't know if you know this but i have the most awesome family EVER! (yeah EVER!) My mom is so super awesome i love her so much! and my sister is awesome! how can so much awesome be in one family line you might ask... the answer is because we are AWESOME! LOL

1 month and 2 1/2 weeks and i will be some one's wife! WIFE! I sort of can't wait! I know i know... what's the big deal ... it's like your already married... But is it? It's a big deal to me so that's all that matters right? RIGHT!

I am so close to almost finishing forever blanket #3! AHHHHH once i finish it i think i am going to make a slide show of crocheted items so i can be all... "look what i made! I'm super awesome..." LOL or something like that! I however already have like 2 other forever blankets lined up in my mind. One would be for my super awesome friend Julie who is super awesome! and the other would be for my friend Liz who got married in the summer i just had zero time to make her anything since i'm still working on a blanket from a wedding that happened a year ago! YIKES. there needs to be more hours in the days! (or at least more non-work hours...)

Alright i bored the crap out of you enough! thanks for tuning in!

Bye bye now

No comments:

 

fentanyl