My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Where did you go time?

WOW people can you believe it's almost Christmas? Where did time go? This year was a fun one with some sad points but lots of not sad ones.

A lot of people I know (honey head being #1 on my mind) lost important people this year so getting them in the Christmas spirit is tough. If i stop and think too much about the people missing i can get caught up in a black cloud. I just have to remind myself of a few things: They aren't suffering anymore, They are watching us from above showering us with happy thoughts, and the time we had with them was a gift an amazing wonderful gift. Plus it was way better to have had them there no matter the time then to have never had them in our lives.

In other news i'm so super excited for everything!! Tonight i have Christmas with my mom & sister!! Plus you know the husbands and my cousin is joining us so my mom doesn't have to drive alone. There will be yummy food, presents, ice cream cake!!! Now i'm more looking forward to the presents i'm giving!!! I LOVE giving presents if i was rich it would be bad b/c i would be gifting people all the time. well maybe that wouldn't be bad... LOL

Saturday I'm going to my aunts and i am in the process of making a silly hat for my uncle when it's finished i hope to get a picture up here! I guess it's sort of a tradition crochet a terrible hat for my uncle. My mom started it and IS WAY better at it then me. but isn't that how it goes?

Sunday we go to honey head's Dad's house then to my other aunts for dinner! It should be a super fun time all around! I hope to keep the honey head in good spirits. He is Mr.Christmas but this year is just a little tough.

SO Merry Happy Holiday whatever you celebrate I hope it's amazing FUN filled with LOVE and you enjoy every moment.

No comments:

 

fentanyl