My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 (yep i think i will do this every year)

1) Was 2011 a good year for you? Shoe Bet Ya! YES! :O)
2) What was your favorite moment of the year? Getting MARRIED!
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? The loss of Sally a very kind and wonderful person.
4) Where were you when 2011 began? Like on New years Day? I totally forget…ok I just looked back (thanks blog) I was scrap booking for my wedding!
5) Who were you with? Dan & George (apparently!).
6) Where will you be when 2011 ends? I was at a mystery murder dinner with Lucky & Ray and my honey head! And we had so much fun!!
7) Who will you be with when 2010 ends? I did it again! Look at the answer above.
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2011? i didn't have one. They are over rated and useless.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2012? See above.
10) Did you fall in love in 2011? I've been in love since 2005 :O)
11) Do you regret it? what? the year? or the love? b/c the answer for both is NOPE.
12) Did you breakup with anyone in 2011? Yes I broke up with my old last name. We had a good run together but it’s time for my Married last name to have a turn.
13) Did you make any new friends in 2011? Yes! I’m good like that. (LOL)
14) Who are your favorite new friends? Tiff & perhaps reader Kat she has a fun blog and great comments!
15) What was your favorite month of 2011? January!
16) Did you travel outside of the US in 2011? nope
17) How many different states did you travel to in 2011? A few but they were all boring.
18) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2011? A few people not 100% close to me but very close to others Cancer is an asshole.
19) Did you miss anybody in the past year? Sure I missed Honey when he was in NC, I always miss friends in other states, and I just miss people I don’t get to see very often.
20) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2011? HARRY POTTER!!!! (ha hasn’t changed since last year.)
21) What was your favorite song from 2011? A lot…
22) What was your favorite record from 2011? Maybe Blink 182…
23) How many concerts did you see in 2011? I saw one for certain with Tiff :O)
24) Did you have a favorite concert in 2011? Since I went to like 1 how about we go with that one! It was with Tiff Bell X1 I think… they were neat! And SHE was lots of fun!
25) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2011? Gross and no never any at all. Gross question!
26) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2011? Again Eww NO NEVER!! Even worse question then the one above!
27) Do you regret anything you've done this year? Usually you always feel like there is something you could have done different... (same answer as last year)
28) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? I don’t think so.
29) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2011? Too many to count.
30) Did you treat somebody badly in 2011? I don’t think so… but I may be giving myself too much credit.
31) Did anyone treat you badly in 2011? Other than the usual suspects of life. Not that I’m aware of.
32) How much money did you spend in 2011? I have no idea… is that something people keep track of?
33) What was your proudest moment of 2011? Getting Married! Do you see a theme?
34) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2011? I don't know...i'm over all pretty embarrassing... (same answer as last year LOL)
35) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2011 and change something, what would it be? I would have pushed that old lady at the post office and knocked her down to the ground while grabbing her cane and laughing at her. (wait… that’s maybe not what you meant…)
36) What are your plans for 2012? Work, get paid, skate, workout, and be married :O).

So if you fill this out too let me know so i can have a look! :O) Happy NEW YEAR everyone may this year be the year we all find a happy place!

2 comments:

GothBarbie said...

I want to help you answer #34 and #35 - you should go back in time and wear better underwear when you take that photo of your married BUTT! OR - just not circulate the one you DID take! ha ha ha!

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

I love that picture and that is all i will say about that. (b/c no ones underware were all "saggy" like you say Dan's were a little baggy but that's b/c he is a very skinny person!)

 

fentanyl