My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, May 4, 2015

May I do a 30 day challenge

SO I recently moved to another state... which means I am looking for a new job... which means I have lots of time... and one of the great things I've been doing with my time is going to the Santa Fe Cookie Company... where they have 3 cookies for 1$.  Let me say that again for you... THREE cookies for ONE DOLLAR. Three delicious amazing cookies for one dollar. OR two amazing brownies for 1$ or 2 cupcakes for 1$ (i have yet to try the cupcakes but i imagine they are amazing as well).  BUT you see that isn't even the most interesting part of this story... the interesting part is you take the cookies you want and you either place your money in a jug or on the counter. It's all based on the honor system. The cookie lady is awesome.
This is a plate of items I got for 3 dollars (except I ate one of the brownies before taking the photo on the drive home...so I got 6 cookies and 2 brownies for 3$).

SOOOO that brings us to my sister also recently moved and we promised each other that we wouldn't let the other one become a blob. My sis did a great job of not becoming a blob!  GO HERE!!  I started becoming a blob and the $1 cookie situation wasn't helping (don't get me wrong I still love them).  MY sis challenged me to take on a 30 day challenge. SO I took her challenge and I'm going to blog about it. I'm going to do 4 days at a time so I don't have a bunch of posts. AND the 30 days started May 1st! 

I combined a bunch of 30 day challenges from pinterest into my 30 day challenge. I will post the list of what I did next to a photo of me from that day. On the rest days I will walk or hike unless it's pouring rain then I will think of something terrible to make myself do inside!

Here goes the first 4 days! (yes all my parts hurt.) 





That is the 30 day yoga I am doing... so far so good it's certainly for beginners which I'm not exactly BUT it's been at least a year since I did a good yoga workout.

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

WOOOOOO!!! LOOK AT YOU! Love the hike photo! Super cute!!

Wow - when you do a challenge you REALLY do a challenge - LOL I was thinking, like Walk a mile every day or something!

This should keep you busy AND you certainly will NOT be a blob!

Jealous of the cookies and brownies though.

 

fentanyl