My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Brief but IMPORTANT interruption

This post is to wish a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY & NURSE WEEK to the most amazing mother and nurse i know... My mom.

For in this life there are certainly many things my mom is phenomenal at (countless things) but certainly she was made to be a mother and to be a nurse.  She does both so wonderfully. She is such a caring person which shines through in her nursing and her mothering.

See how adorable she is as a nurse?

And see my sis wanting to be like her mama? (ha mini sis and I)


(the middle photos are my sis)
So to all you moms out there (single, joined, step, fathers being mothers...) Happy Mothers day!  Thanks for putting up with terrible children (i was one of them).

AND

To all you Nurses thank you for putting up with grumpy, sick, gross people! You do work i never would want to!

No comments:

 

fentanyl