My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The second fantasical post of yarn things

Here are a few other yarn things i made along the way... don't be afraid...















Might i add that NONE of these items where actually for me!!  Further more i'm missing a bunch of stuff.  also apparently i really liked making that bag like i liked making the baby star blanket!  also there is a really neat football hat i made for my uncle (this snake hat was for him the next year... I took over my moms tradition of making him a crazy hat.)

4 comments:

GothBarbie said...

EPIC YARN POST! LOVE IT!

i see evil ends on that snake hat - did you leave them?
ha ha

I get stuck on a favorite pattern too so I know what you mean! Beret anyone?

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hi

Unknown said...

you made the hat? wow nice and very creative..!heyy..keep blogging, I like to read your blog:)

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

I gotta find the time to post more! And yes i made the hat :o) thanks for reading and your comment!! (this is Topaz)

 

fentanyl