My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Fantastical Post of Yarn things

So this post is one i said i would do like a MILLION years ago.  Here we are... finally... phew do i feel old. So i bring you the magical post of yarn things that i have made for babies (i might post another post with other things i have made for not babies...) (and now maybe my sis will be happy inside as if she ate a warm chocolate chip cookie from chick-fil-a which those things are like crack... just saying... but if you get 1/2 a dozen (which i'm not saying i did...) they will NOT warm them up... which i think is a crime!  just saying.)

This was the 1st baby blanket i made... wow...










 And now i do fancy patterns and HATS!!!  i just made that monster hat this past weekend (the day before the baby shower.... shhhhhh)  (and i sometimes need help from my sis face on the logic of a pattern... she is the best.... the pattern whisperer if you will...)

4 comments:

GothBarbie said...

ha ha - some of those patterns are like an Aunt's recipe she doesn't really want to SHARE - so she makes it hard to follow on PURPOSE!
You have great skill with the hook my sis! Love this post! I am happily wearing my spooky star lap blanket as i type this...

Unknown said...

Wow!
I am trying to learn to crochet and am not having much luck. I love to see the work of others though.
Do you knit or crochet?

Unknown said...

Wow!
I have been trying to learn to crochet with no luck.
I love to see the work of others!
Do you crochet or knit?

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Morgan 1st thanks for reading and your comment! 2nd i Crochet! I just took a beginners knitting class and still aren't too convinced to cross over to knitting. maybe someday.

 

fentanyl