My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mind numb

The part of my mind that processes unhappiness at work is numb.  It's so over loaded and bogged down that it has chosen to go numb and abandon me.  Which is totally unfair because the poop is getting deep around here.  I was going to wear my rain boot today... i should have.

In other news super excited for my sis date tonight!!  Burritos and ice cream here we come!  Really nervous for my weekend... bank track game and running 10 miles down broad street... so nervous.  But i'm excited as well.  I hope we play a fun game sure winning would be nice but if we don't win i hope it will still be fun.  I'm excited to push my friend along the 10 miles so we can reach the finish again this year BUT this time she can celebrate it fully and not have her parade pooped on.  LOL

Before all that happens (the weekend) i have a practice to get through and flyering in the city to do and nerves to get out!  SO MUCH nervous energy! I guess that is what is fueling this post!  WOOOO.

Oh and i'm super happy and excited that Sharon Needles won the Drag Race title!  She is awesome and i hope to see her live and in person!!  Oh that will be so amazing!!! 

Ok ok ok ok i'll end this have a super Tuesday.

2 comments:

GothBarbie said...

So the SHARON NEEDLES SIS DATE WAS THE BEST ONE EVER! How will we EVER TOP THAT?!?!?!?

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

It really was!!! The only time in my old lady life staying out till 4am was so worth it!!! SHARON IS A DRAG SUPER STAR!!!

 

fentanyl