My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

11 (shhh here i go again stealing)


The 11 post 
(i totally stole this from someone Else's blog b/c that's what i do... i steal things... the photo is of me (in pink and black) blocking with my booty!  and the photo is by King Taco... he is awesome)

1. Post these rules. (you don't have to post these rules...)
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things. 
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post. 
4. Create 11 new questions and maybe someone will answer them. 
5. I don't tag people or expect others to tag... if you want to do this post cool let me know in the comments that you did so i can visit your blog and comment and we can comment on each others comments and forever have a circle of comments and warm fuzzy feelings...

1.  I will never have enough black stockings (with designs, fish nets, sparkly, never enough).

2.  There is this crack in the ceiling in my apartment that looks like a bug EVERY TIME I see it from the corner of my eye! UGH.

3.  My cell phone is 3+ years old and I secretly hope it lasts another 3+ years… it is not a “smart” phone.

4.  I’m totally obsessed with pretzel crisps… I’m sure their awful for me.

5.  I hate writing things in front of people b/c my spelling is awful and I have no concept of grammar (despite the class I took on it…).

6.  I'm super nosy... i love to know what is going on everywhere!  But i swear i play it cool... LOL

7.   I have inner dialogue with myself that makes no sense.

8. I wish like HELL i could workout in the morning before work again!  where did that super power get to?

9.  I miss swimming.

10. I LOVE HUMMUS. more please all the time!

11. I really really really really really really (i don't think that was enough reallys) LOVE my MOM!!!!



11 Questions from the blogger i stole this from!!!

1.  What is your favorite fashion era and why? Maybe the 50's loved the BIG skirts!
2.  What is your least favorite fashion era and why? 70's or now... LOL
3.  What is your favorite blog post of yours? Maybe the last day of my 30 days of running before 30.  that felt good!
4.  What is your proudest accomplishment? Not doing all the stupid shit people did around me in high school, drugs, smoking, drinking, or sexing.  (not that I do the drugs, smoking, or drinking now or ever for that matter.)
5.  If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be and why? Unless someone alive or dead wants to give me a new job or money at this dinner I’ll stick with the people I already have dinner with in real life!
6. If you had to eat the same type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?  (Like you can have any flavor ice cream, but only ice cream.)  Cheese?  Or pretzel crisps!  LOL
7.  Is the glass half-empty or half-full? It’s empty man… so empty.
8.  If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be? Right now I’d give New Zealand a try!
9.   If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, what store would you choose? I guess I’m going with Target.  They have clothes, shoes, purses, food, candy, soap, EVERYTHING and they aren’t wal-mart. 
10. Do you think leggings are pants or not? NOT pants… I have seen one too many bare asses through them or under ware to say they are pants…. NOT PANTS.
11.  If you were a fruit or veggie, what would you be and why? I’d be mushrooms b/c they are so yummy and people would love to eat me on lots of things!

My 11 Questions...
1. What is your favorite hair color (on yourself)?
2. If you could set any one person/place/thing on fire and get away with it, what would it be?
3. If you could change out one human contact for something else what would it be?  (example i'd exchange the Hand shake for a surprise cut!  SO instead of shaking a person's hand you get to surprise cut them!)

4. What was your favorite childhood stuffed animal or toy?
6. So do you love hummus, why or why not? 
7. What is your favorite workout move?
8. Do you love what you do/ do what you love?
9.  how much water do you drink in a day (do you only worry about this as you get older?)?
10.  Do you wanna learn how to roller skate?
11.  Would you ever wear a hair bow (a bow made out of hair...)? 

2 comments:

GothBarbie said...

HA HA! Love your answers and your questions... and that you're not demanding people link other people etc.

1. favorite hair color on me = SO MANY - TOO MANY ! can't decide!

2. SwampThing
3. NO MORE HUGS FROM ANYONE BUT MY HUSBEAST! instead - give me baked goods.
4. BARBIES!
um #5. ?
6. GROSS. also give you BAD BREATH.
7. skipping class.
8. hate.
9. too many trips to the bathroom
10. I'm awesome at roller skating!
11. gross me out - thanks for that.

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Thanks sis!! the baked goods idea is good... except my weight wouldn't like that much... for how much people like to freaking hug! LOL
And too funny that i forgot #5
#5 What happened to number 5?

 

fentanyl