My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, April 22, 2011

The stuff at the bottom of the drain

So i am finally done with the dentist for 6 months! Boy was that an expensive dentist bender i went on! Cap this, crown that, and coat the whole thing with fluoride. Here is the password to my bank account... let me know when your house is paid off.

We had a flat track game last weekend as the sweethearts finally! HOT PINK & BLACK!! We lost. But who cares i had fun. I still think lots of people need to just skate. stop the pissing and moaning and skate you'll have such a better time!

This thing i'm about to rant about i may have ranted about before... so forgive:
My friends (and husband) NOT good at making choices and or plans. SO i end up being the one who wrangles everyone and narrows the field down or even PICKS the things to be done. Which leads to people making me feel like i'm bossy or like to be in control... BUT really i just like to have plans. I don't like to walk around for HOURS trying to figure out where to eat... i don't like to say hey lets do something Saturday and then never follow through with plans or a place to meet. So i end up being the bitchy ring leader.

Seriously if i left it up to people when we went to New York City... we would have walked around for HOURS with no food aimlessly wondering around. I worked my butt off looking up places to eat... directions from the train station... train schedules... travel time overall. Just to get dipshit answers from everyone about "do we really need to leave at such and such a time?" Well... i don't know have YOU LOOKED UP ANYTHING? what's that... NO? you were going to wait until we were needing to be in NY with only an hour to get there? I keep saying every time i'm not going to plan it next time BUT THEN the llth hour comes and no one has done SHIT to figure out plans and I end up doing it which ends up = me being the bitchy bossy friend everyone fears. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ok end rant now b/c you know what? it's Friday so i want to leave on a happy yummy fluffy cloud pillow time note and not a bitchy note... SO have a great weekend and Happy Easter (filled with candy)!! thank you for listening.

5 comments:

Katapaluza said...

Ain't that the truth. I like to know whats about, but not have a straight "need to be here then" plan. Walking around aimless without food sucks. But I am an aimless walker in my own right. NYC is great fun, good luck at your next match!

Katapaluza said...

I don't think you are bossy..I felt like I commented on this before, but I guess I didn't. Lol. I'm an aimless walker, but I like to know what is around.

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

You did comment! I'm just really bad at approving comments right away! :O) so thanks for the double love!

Aimless walking around can be fun don't get me wrong but when your on a time crunch and need to eat ... aimless wonder does not work. LOL

Thank you for the luck wishes! the next one should be fun it's banked!

HOURGLASSGIRL said...

I was just at the dentist the other day. Not to rub it in, but I love going because they tell me how clean and beautiful my teeth are. Of course they don't say anything about my 35-40 year old silver fillings :)

As far as NYC, I eat as I go. Oh wait, that is anywhere I go, my bad. I do love NYC though. I, unfortunately am like your friends and hubby. It takes a while for my friends and I to come to a decision for a place to eat, but I have recently taken the bull by the horns and give 3 choices and if I have to I make the decision.

Don't think of yourself as bossy unless you are forcing them into things they don't want to do. A lot of people just want to leave it up to someone else. You may just introduce them to something they would never have done before :)

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Your not rubbing it in! :O) Good for you that you have nice teeth... i'll get there someday (might be fake ones but still... LOL).
Yeah i give choices... it's just frustrating. O'well i'll just keep on keeping on. even if i end up being the bossy bitch.

 

fentanyl