My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yes... really... do tell!

Still working out which to me is a surprise I have been keeping up with a good workout routine now for almost 6 months! I guess it helps that I have Roller Derby 2 times a week. And it helps that I see actual results of my labors! But to keep things ever changing so my body doesn’t get use to the same old same old I have amped it up this week. I started using a 5 lb weight in places I would use a 3 lb one and I use the 5+3=8 lb weight in places I was using the 5 lb weight. I am totally feeling the change so it’s pretty bad ass! LOL (note that i am not a member of any gym i have done this whole weight loss muscle gain with just DVDs, hand weights, and running / walking... oh and roller skating! LOL)

I know however soon (like maybe this week) I’ll have to purchase a new DVD or 2 because I really need to change things up to avoid the body getting use to everything and burning hardly any calories at all. I really want a good cardo DVD. Jillian’s Banish Fat Boost Metabolism has been very good to me so it would be great to find something just as wonderful! I suppose the research shall begin! I might have to become a member of Netflix to try out workout DVD’s… I’ll have to see what their collection includes. Hmmmmmm….

Other things in life include blah blah and blah with a side of BLAH! LOL

Roller Derby is… AWESOME!
FiancĂ© is … FUN!
Apartment is… SO VERY NICE!
Family is … WONDERFUL
Friends are… GREAT.

And a batter dipped deep fried PB&J Sandwich is AMAZING! I highly recommend if you ever get the chance.

Well until the next time I feel like typing. BYE

2 comments:

Sam_I_am said...

Hello! I found your blog when I hit the Next button on another blog. (Something I like to do occasionally to find some new bloggers!) Roller Derby girls are amazing. I would think that would be an awesome work out! :-)

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Thanks! Roller Derby is a great workout! and it's super fun!! i'll be checking out your blog as well! :O)

 

fentanyl