My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Witty Banter

So it's Friday (love that). None of the higher ups are in the office (oh how sad). It's very quiet like a grave yard... BUT that isn't a bad thing. My poor office mate is sick. She wont let me send her home. maybe i can convince her. BUT i doubt it. (update: i convinced her so she must really be feeling sick. One supervisor said "ok. I trust you." the other one called to listen to her voice and i'm sure try to asses "how sick she was." LOVE IT)

This week oy was interesting at work... it lead to no Roller Derby practice which leads to a crabby me. I did manage to run and workout... but nothing compares to being on skates hitting people and getting hit. Speaking of HERE is my DERBY League on the news last night!! Sweet! i couldn't make it b/c well i work when they taped it BUT it's sweet none the less! totally awesome! They also taped a wake up call... i hope i can find that soon on the web. It should be cute.

Why are males so well... stupid? I have an awesome friend who has been seeing this guy and he told her basically that he thinks he is dead inside b/c she is everything he is looking for but he doesn't feel anything. He said it might be b/c he has been alone for so long so he is going to push through it.... WHY? Ok i get that he most likely doesn't realize how stupid that was to say... b/c i bet he thinks "i'm being honest..." and YES you are... BUT it sounds like "oh hey... your great and all... but i'm just putting up with you!" It sounds terrible! it's not worded right or presented right... or maybe it was just a self conversation he should have kept to himself until he either "pushed through it" and realized that yeah... it was b/c i had been alone for so long. OR he tried to "push through it" (what ever the heck that is supposed to mean!) and nothing developed... i don't know. I just want to kick him.

What else can i write about? i guess that means i should end this post.

have a wonderful FRIDAY! and may the sunshine on you always.

No comments:

 

fentanyl