My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, January 3, 2011

End of year... no wait this one just STARTED!

SO 2011 here you are... you promise some fun things! I hope you treat me well. more important treat everyone well. This year i will go change my last name. I will get deeply involved in my new title at work. I will try to finally straighten out my money matters and be a grown up. (Crap) And i will continue to weed out the horse plops to have fun and enjoy the time i have.

2010 had ups and downs. Some i caused to myself (don't you hate when that happens) and some things were out of one’s control. I'll remember some fun things for you here is a handy list:
-Derby: On many more levels then just one. And i know i talk about it A TON. But not only is Derby exercise, but its provided me with awesome new friends. My sis, mom, aunt, cousins, Honey face, & many others enjoyed Derby along with me… that means a lot. (A ton in fact.)
-Runamuck… mud + wedding dress = AWESOME. We have great plans for 2011 runamuck. Nothing will top the wedding dresses but at least we can still have fun.
-Going to NY to see Michelle. That was fun! She is crazy but at least she is still fun. LOL
-planning a wedding. It was fun even if a bit stressful at times… and crap it’s happening in 1 week and ½!
-Spending time with family & friends regardless of what we are doing! FUN can be had always!
-Backpacking with Kristin & Tracy… one word people… AWESOME.
-Getting a bike. I can’t wait for warmer weather and the miles I will put on that bike!
-I guess this one is kind of a big one… proving to myself that I can lose weight and maintain it! It was nice to lose weight the right way and keep it off. (the shopping was just a bonus!)
- the final thing I will mention is MOVING OUT!! YES being in our own place has been wonderful. Sigh of relief. NOT that I’m not grateful to the people that let us live with them along the way b/c I REALLY AM. I’m just saying it’s nice to be in our own place.
I won’t balance this out with a list of bad things b/c I want to start the year off with happy thoughts. I’m trying bare with me. It may not last long b/c I do like me a good rant. BUT for now. Happy peaceful thoughts!

No comments:

 

fentanyl