My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Define "lazy Saturday"

For my "lazy Saturday" I woke up at 6:40 am did my shred & burpees outside in the parking lot, went to an hour hot yoga class, came home changed and stood in the sun for about 2 hours for derby, came back home showered, made guacamole,  left headed to my moms but stopped at the produce nazis 1st (for her im such a good gal. Lol), got to her house husseled her out to a few stores where we turned into slow raptors, went back to her place, I headed home, got all my stuff ready for tomorrow and now at 10:49pm I'm ready for sleep time.

So that was me having an easy day... tomorrow is all my 30 day things plus 2- 2 hour derby practices... yep just another easy breezey day.

I got this... I think.

No comments:

 

fentanyl