My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mother May

So remember when i was all "i have an idea for May!"  WELL it's MAY and my idea is MOTHER MAY!!  What does that mean?  Well since May contains mothers day and my mom to me is worth more than just a day, the whole month of May will contain posts about her.  Whether it's things she says, wrote, photos, or just me going on and on about how she is the best in the world.

Welcome to Mother May!  I'm not saying i'm going to post everyday but i am saying any post i do in May will be about my mother. So lets start Mother May off right now!!

I guess my mom's senior year of high school she had to write journal entries while on Christmas break.  Fun fact about all us ladies (sis, mom, and i) we pretty much were done with school by 10th-11th grade so for my mom & I senior year was really donesville... how do i know it was for my mom... you will see in a few moments... what my mom writes will be in pink.

Dec.25th, 1969
Well if I'm forced to do this, I'd better start. I had a nice Christmas not because I got nice gifts, (which I did) but I like to see people happy with the gifts I give them.
(by the way this has not changed about her at all, always the giver)

Dec. 26, 1969 
We have plenty of snow and believe it or not it made me think of summer and what to do next summer.  I haven't decided anything yet!

Dec. 27, 1969
I feel terrible because I have a cold, sore throat, headache, and chapped lips.


Dec. 28, 1969
Everyone is talking about another year ending and I really don't care.


Dec. 29, 1969
I worked my first full day and it is a lot better than school. 


And this is the 1st official Mother May Day on my blog!!!  I'll continue her "journal" entries another day (don't wanna over load you with awesome all at once!).

No comments:

 

fentanyl